2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Surprisingly good.
By cerberus1949 on 10/17/06 18:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My use of this vehicle has been primarily short trips [all under 100 miles] and errands around town. It is great for hauling landscaping and building materials. The ride is great, performance unbelievable, and the fuel economy is significantly better than my wife's smaller SUV. The interior is quiet and comfortable. Creature comforts are more than I'd expect in a truck. The handling is better than I anticipated in a full sized four wheel drive truck.

Love it!
By Shane on 10/10/06 10:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased one because I am a big fan of both pick-ups and Dodge, and this beast is great. Big body styling, tons of power, and for the size of both the vehicle and the engine I really can't complain about fuel mileage. Comfortably seats my family of 6 (taken a couple of 4+ hour road trips in it), only real problem with interior is with 3rd person on front bench you lose cup holders for legroom. Otherwise very simply designed interior, lots of anemities that make it a snazzy vehicle still built for practicality.

Better than My '04 Hemi
By Night Runner on 10/09/06 02:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife an I had an '04 Hemi that was what I thought was the perfect truck. The new Night Runner we just purchased is incredible.On long trips it is comfortable, and has a smooth ride. it's powerful and more refined. Dodge is bringing a quality product to the table, and I will continue to buy them. We love HP, and Dodge gives you a killer baseline to begin with. What a product! A+++

The Black & Blue Flame
By Phil on 09/27/06 19:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned F150's for the past 26 years. Not anymore! This Dodge 1500 I own is a superior vehile in ever manner. Performance, style, comfort. Ford, Chevy, or any other manufacturer don't even come close.

Great Truck
By W. Rausch on 09/23/06 20:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It has a great ride, good performance and sharp looks. Mine has the optional sunroof, MOPAR exhaust system, chrome tubular running boards, spray-in bedliner, and chrome bug shield.

My Dodge Review
By MIKE on 09/16/06 12:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very much a joy to own. The truck is very comfortable, and the drivability is great. The new frame really seems to help handling, and the truck is very quiet. Power is great with the 5.7, and the 5 speed auto seems to always be in the correct gear. Very nice truck overall.

Very nice truck if you can feed it
By pdeagle on 09/16/06 07:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have enjoyed the truck. Solid truck and I'm very satisfied with the exception of fuel mileage around town. Not bad on the road. Much better than my '04 hemi though.

I love my Ram
By billdd816 on 09/15/06 13:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The truck is everything I expected, and more. Extremely attractive, handles and rides great. The Hemi speaks for itself, all the power you need. And with a set of duals on, it sounds great.

Simply the Best
By General Contracto on 08/26/06 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A great truck. In real world driving it's returned 14.5 in mixed and 19 hwy mpg when using the cruise control. Outstanding for a 345 HP Hemi. It rides as well and is as quite as our Cadillac Escalade. I have the cloth seats and they are very comfortable. After a 700 mile trip, my back felt great! My truck was equiped with the Thunderroad pkg. I love the looks of the 20" rims. This truck has it all...quality build, awesome looks, muscle car power, and a comfortable ride that rivals the very best!! Combine that with Employee pricing and cash rebates and you have the very best value for a full size truck...bar none!!!

Another Improved Design
By Jess on 08/22/06 17:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Dodge Ram and with each newer purchase I see the many improvements that Chrysler does to these trucks. Now that Mercedes is involved these trucks are much better with both fit and finish and design. This 4.7 V-8 is providing me with exceptional mileage at 17 mpg's around town. This is a major improvement over the 13 I got in my 2000 Ram with the 318. Overall I am very pleased with this truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.