2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: *** PERFECT TRUCK ***

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

SLT Quad Cab (4.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed)

By Ron on

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I absoulutely love this truck. It's by far the best looking truck available and the Hemi is a must have. Yes, tires go bald quick but thats because this thing burns rubber when tapping on the gas. Mine is a powerhouse. The interior is very basic which I like. Its not like the Tian with buttons everywhere which means more crap to fix when it eventually goes up. Dodge makes a good truck here and thats a big statement for me, because I have always bought foreign vehicles, this is my first American made vehicle and I love it. I am hoping Dodge stays alive and the economy improves becuase the new ones look great as well.

Basic interior controls, Room, Ride Quality, Hemi Engine, Power, Price, Looks, Bed Space, Towing Capacity, Rims, 4WD, Looks again.

No improvements are needed. Everyone complains about fuel mileage, but with the MDS Engine in the Hemi this truck averages about the same as some small size trucks. I looked at small trucks first before realizing the fuel mileage is almost the same with the full size. This Truck is Perfect.