2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
2nd V-10 4Me
By NO V8 4 ME on 09/08/07 11:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

Driving this truck is awesome. From the initial start up to hitting the highway, this truck is a blast. Need passing power? This truck does real well straight from the factory. Handling is precise and stable. Braking that is like nothing else I've driven. Comfort that goes beyond a perforamnce truck's expectations. The ride is a little tough over bumps and other typical road conditions but it's well worth the trade off when you want to use the truck as it should be used, Hard and Fast. With the Viper V-10 under the hood, I have a great platform to build on.

Wanted Some Performance and Utility
By Scott's SRT-10 on 02/28/07 21:26 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

I purchased my SRT-10 Quad Cab after much research. I could not have made a better choice for what I was looking for. I wanted high performance and my wife wanted luxury and safety. We found it in our 2006 Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab. This truck is the best handling, best stopping and head turning vehicle that I have ever owned. I am seriously considering another one in regular cab. No complaints about the mileage either. I have a 95 3/4 ton ext. cab with the cast iron V-10 and the gas mileage is about the same as the SRT- 10. I am actually impressed with the mileage. I only drive the SRT maybe once or twice a month even though I really want to drive it daily. My hat's off to the SRT engineers. Awesome

Kick some SVT Behinds
By azpyroguy on 01/28/07 21:33 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

Albeit the fact that I have made nearly $20,000 in mods to my trucks, I look forward everyday to driving it. love the sound, the looks I get. When I "matte" it at 35mph she gets sideways... can you say yeee haw!! But what do you expect with a truck with around 700hp. It has all the sound of True Viper! Yes, the mileage is bad on it, but I went into buying it knowing that it got terrible mileage. If you want an eco car get a Yugo! If you have the need for power and speed get a Ram SRT-10!

Month 2 and still a blast to drive
By Furyous on 01/08/07 22:21 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

Going into my second month with this truck and it is still a blast to drive. The only down side is the mileage but you know that going in.

Fun to drive
By adrian on 12/25/06 14:22 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

I love my SRT10 Ram. It is fast and very responsive although the fuel ecomoney stinks. When clean it looks awesome and always fetches many compliments

Pure fun with the kids
By john on 12/11/06 21:49 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

More power than you should have with the kids in the back seat. Every time I would punch it the kids would just laugh! Having a hard time keeping the wife out of it. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Pure fun!

Hot Rod Truck
By Noah on 07/04/06 05:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

Truck has met all expectations as to horsepower & performance. A sports car in a truck, as they say, really nice, a head turner for sure.

Super Sweet
By Chris on 06/15/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a definite eye turner, it makes all other trucks look insufficient. The interior is gorgeous; the moonroof is large and interior is comfortable. The exterior is in a class by itself, simply put sexy. The only downfall is the gas mileage.

So far so good
By kcnitlions on 02/21/06 18:51 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

The truck is awesome, tturns a lot of heads. Have a little trouble starting in the cold weather. The seat belt light and beep is obnoxious. The wing gets in the way for any real hauling.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.