2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: This truck has no dull points

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

This truck has no dull points
By dodge5562 on

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This truck has been a blast for me to drive around town and on the highways. The coolest moments about driving this truck has been when I'm at a dead stop and I take off screeching the tires and everyone turns their heads. The Hemi realy does command respect. But driving my truck would be whole lot more enjoyable if it was not for those high gas prices, they cost me about 60 dallors to fill up now. Though even if I got one of those smaller engines I still would be hurt (but not as much) so I will just stick with what I got and hope gas does not go up any more.

My favorite features about this vehicle would be the style of the controls in center of the dash board and basicly the whole layout of of the truck interior. The Hemi would be my biggest like about this truck if I just had to pick one.

The grille in the front can be a little smaller to give it that cool sleek feel that Dodge fans fell in love with like in the 1994-2001 models.