2005 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.7 liter Hemi Quad Cab, SLT
By lee5720 on
2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)
I bought this truck new and have never regretted it. I like it very much. The ride is very comfortable and the dash board controls are easy to understand and easy to reach while driving.
Favorite Features
This truck came with a sprayed in bed liner which is great. It beats those plastic drop in liners. I like the sliding rear window and the storage under the rear seat. There is ample foot room in the rear seat. The arm rest storage unit between the front seats is large and easy to get into. The ride is smooth and does not feel like a truck at all. I haven't towed anything yet, but there is no doubt this truck will handle the load. The gas mileage isn't too bad for a 5.7 Hemi (11 in town and 15 on the open road. The ONLY thing that has ever gone wrong with this truck is a burned out brake light (which isn't even a problem).
Suggested Improvements
The only suggestion I might make to help improve this vehicle is to add a couple extra interior lights lower, below the heater controls so the drink tray and ashtray are more visible when driving at night.