Dragon Red Over Silver
By Othello on
2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)
I wasn't getting anywhere on my 'offer' on a silver one then the dealer said, 'well, we have a red one'..My heart thumped (I wanted red) so I said show it to me. Yeek, very red over silver (I wanted it) will you take my offer? Another hour with two sales mgrs. we agreed on the deal. It was mine. A 2005 Quad Cab 1500. Dang, it's huge. Chrome grill and deflector trim, chrome clad rims..The SLT package with bed liner (I ordered the 'Bling' later from Brown's and a dealer in Tacoma, WA. Actually the dealership is great. They had it since Feb. 05 so it had some detail issues that were cheerfully taken care of. I couldn't have asked for more truck. Seems much larger than my 94' GMC Siera 1500..
Favorite Features
The chrome clad rims set it off and the silver lower panels give it a tu-tone effect. The white dials are great and the driver seat lets you settle right in. I'm a chrome bumper person and it has em' front and rear. It handles like a big sedan..That real solid feel. This is the truck to buy..
Suggested Improvements
Hmm, maybe like others have said, a little color to the dash. I bought a kit to add brushed aluminum throughout the cab and that should set it off inside. Otherwise, I can't think of a thing. I just stand outside and look at it.. No way to improve these looks and it's retro to the 1950's..