2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
My Ride
By John Rought on 02/19/05 11:35 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I am 6'4" tall and need the extra room. This truck fits the larger driver with ample leg and head room. From the first test drive to the last drive home, you have a feeling of riding in your easy chair. Plenty of power with the HEMI V8 engine. Shift down into passing gear and just listen to the roar of power. I love the full 8' bed. It really adds to a great ride with the longer wheel base, and of course makes hauling easier too. The ease of going from 2 to 4 wheel drive is like turning on the radio. With the 6 disc CD player and infinity sound system it's like a concert in your truck. I love the back seat under storage area for keeping things handy yet out of sight. I recomend this one!

Finally i got one
By gamagatsu1 on 02/18/05 01:19 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Just got my 05 Quad Cab SLT 4x4 Molten Red after many months of looking and comparing the Ram to the Titan. I decided on the Ram because of the price. The power is nice and it is quieter inside than the Titan. I also like the extra length in the bed. Overall it is very comfortable.

Best Truck I've Ever Owned
By Jaydemon411 on 02/03/05 03:26 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned Chevys and Ford Pick-ups and I can honestly say that my Dodge Quad Cab takes the cake. The steering handles and reacts like a sports car. The brakes stop on a dime. It dosen't even feel like a truck ride. It has a very smooth ride due to superior suspension. Very spacious and comfortable - like having a luxury car that can haul and go off-road. I am now a loyal Dodge patron and would never think of buying another brand of truck.

Excellent
By Fausto on 02/02/05 23:58 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have the 4 dr, short bed with a Hemi engine in it and it is great. Good gas mileage and great performance. Have had no problems with it whatsoever. I've had a Ford and Chevy and nothing can compare. I love it a lot and would recommend it not only for its power, but for its comfort and maneuverability. Great! Great! Great!

Slider's viewpoint
By slider on 02/02/05 22:08 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Have had my Dodge a little over 1 year and approx. 10k miles. This vehicle continues to impress me with its overall fit & finish, plenty of power, excellent ergonomics, and beautiful interior. It leaves me with nothing to be desired.

Dodge Hemi 1500 Quad Cab- Dream Truck
By kevin berg on 02/02/05 21:50 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Truck rides like a dream. Spacious, comfortable, easily seats 4 adults (2 men & 2 women). Last time I drove something with this much raw power was in college- an Olds. 442! It's so much fun to drive, I make excuses to go places in spite of the horrible gas mileage! It's both a work truck and a truck for a night on the town...Handles like a sports car both in town and on the road. Definitely worth the extra cost of gas.

I love my truck.
By Russ on 02/02/05 21:21 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Dodge and I love my new truck. I drove a Chevy for the last 4 years at work. Now I drive a Dodge Ram 1500. It looks and feels like a real truck, if you know what I mean. Great turn radius and handling. Smooth ride and flashy chrome grille. The best thing is the reliabilty.

Hard to beat
By Travis on 02/02/05 20:15 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

My second late model Ram (I just traded my 2002). As you see, I'm going on my second Ram. I'm not saying I'm a "Dodge" man, as I've owned lots of makes and models. I rebought the Ram because I like a vehicle that has been good to me. Very roomy and comfortable (I'm 6'6") and well layed out interior. I was in an accident doing 75 MPH in my first Ram and this truck saved my skin (putting it lightly). Best priced truck in the market, I have to laugh at people who say that about Toyota- they obviously haven't priced the Ram. I have shopped around a lot and have seen what others are giving for rebates.

Worth every penny
By 19694spdgtx on 01/29/05 11:24 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

This truck is awesome! I own a 1969 Plymouth GTX with a 4spd and 440-6pac engine and this truck brings all that power and fun back...AND MORE! 500HP and A/C? You cant beat that. I would stay away from the new 4 door version. This truck is a head turner and a magnet for anyone that appreciates a true factory performance vehicle. I was getting food at the local fast food joint and some kid who worked at the jiffy lube across the street ran down just to get a picture of it so he could tell he friends that he actually saw a REAL SRT-10 Ram in person! When did that ever happen to you in any of your cars? If you dont mind replacing a tire for $350 a piece, this truck is for you!

Ram 1500 Quad w/ Hemi
By alias on 01/19/05 08:05 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Moved up from a Dakota. Nice ride, great improvement, better mileage than the 6 cyl. Dakota.