2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Dodge Ram 1500
By B.Skaggs on 05/08/05 11:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I feel it has plenty of room in the cab, both front and rear. Interior is very comfortable for driver as well as passengers. Smooth body lines to the eye. Its stance is very acceptable. Power is definitely there with the Hemi V-8. The front grill just screams "get out of my way."

'05 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI~Lovin' it!
By Rebecca Mandell on 05/03/05 07:23 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

I just bought a new 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.7 HEMI and I love it. Super Fast, powerful engine. I am extrememly pleased with it.

I love it!
By jj on 04/30/05 12:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I have had my 2004 SRT-10 for 6 months. It has performed great, it is fun to drive, get's lots of looks, runs very well - will hold it's own with anything on the road! The only negative is 3rd gear is hard to find under high rpm shifting and reverse is hard to shift into.

Viper with wings
By Jim Godfrey on 04/29/05 01:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

This truck is scary fast! If you want to go real fast this truck is for you. Its impressive handling will make you want to go to the nearest speedway and really test it out. The interior is very well designed, and there is plenty of room. The seats are very comfortable. The sound system is fantastic.This is by far, the most exciting vehicle I have ever driven, and owned!

"Hemi-ness Is A Warm Run"
By Ron on 04/28/05 05:44 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck! Purchased the Laramie w/Sport Pkg, 4WD, Quad Cab. My 3rd Dodge truck since '98. Moved up from Dakotas. The Hemi is strong even at our Colorado elevation of 6,000ft plus. Even more impressive at sea level. Drove it to California and back, averaged 17.3mpg cruising at 75mph. Tight build quality, good materials, very smooth on the freeway and around town. Brake grip is quick. Quiet, great Nav/CD/Radio/Sat system. Infinity sound is impressive. Controls on the steering wheel for Cruise&Audio perfectly placed. Rated it w/9s for Ride/Drive because anything can be improved, and 5 for Fuel because that's average for big trucks. Gave it straight 10s for Design, it's that good! Buy it!

2005 Ram SRT-10 Power
By Ron Curtis on 04/21/05 21:00 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

The power of the SRT-10 is awesome, you really feel the torque every time you drive!! It is a rush when passing traffic, as you step on the accelerator and within seconds the person you passed is now a figment of your imagination!! Anyone with a heavy right foot and the love of a pick-up truck will definitely not be disappointed with this machine!! I will own one of these for the rest of my driving days!!

Hemi-power
By Frankg on 04/06/05 08:28 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This truck has it all, it's great for riding around the country and it's extremely handy when just running errands around town. The best thing is it can tow a boatload of stuff and the boat or whatever you want to hook-up to. Mine has the 5.7L Hemi. If I had to make the choice again I would still get it with gas at $2.37 a gallon. There is no substitute for a well made engine with great reliability. The truck itself has great visibility and looks sharp.

Love my RAM Quad
By 2005 Dodge RAM 4x4 on 04/02/05 22:51 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Very nice truck, this is the second Dodge truck that I have purchased new and I doubt that it will be the last. We love the Atlantic pearl blue color and the body styling. The standard V8 has plenty of power and don't seem to be too bad on gas.

Daily Driver
By JWM on 03/30/05 00:07 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I use the truck as daily driver find the truck easy live with do to the engines low end torque and comfy seats. Owned a SVT Lightning before the SRT. The SRT's more rigid frame gives more precise handling. The brakes equal my EVO VIII in feel and stopping power. MPG is accptable at 14 combined highway and city.

#1
By Kevin Helgeson on 03/28/05 22:21 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second Ram 1500.I've got the highest praises for it's durability and reliability. Truly the best truck I've ever owned!