Used 2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

bad ass srt
By ron

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Great truck! Loads of SMOOTH power, Hemi eater, Volant air box, magna flows. have all oem parts available with truck. garaged and babied, shines excellent, interior brand new looking. Note to owners out there, these trucks have wild rear end steer, tighten U bolts with big bar it will improve and tame your beast a lot!

Grandma-na-viper
By Tammy

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I have owned this truck for 10 years... all I can say is "HOLD ON". Not a good idea to "hot dog" in the rain, the rear end is so light it could get away from ya.. but on dry flat surface... good bye! Still handles like a dream at 11yrs old. Interior still like new. Exterior paint didn't last more than a few years.

The Beast
By mike thompson

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I went looking for a high performance truck from the start. One test drive and I had to have this beast. Don't give a darn about gas mileage. I get about 12mpg in the city and 16mpg on the road. Added a Volant cool air system which makes the engine compartment even better looking. I've had so many people just want to stop me and look at the engine. Plan on adding a supercharger when my extended warranty runs out. Lambo doors in a few weeks for looks.

The engine or course. Stereo is cool but wish it would play mp3's.

More add on goodies from Dodge.

Oregon viper
By BEN GRIM

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I bought my 05 Viper SRT 10 in Tucson AZ. When I first seen it I knew I had to have it. It is white with blue stripes that goes from the front to the rear of the vehicle. 2 dr with all the bells and whistles of course 6 speed. I'm running on 22" like any true player would. My truck is 99 out of 200 made that year. I was told that this might possibly be a collectors item. I presently have 6000 miles on it, shall I sell or keep?!

The international color scheme and of course the power! When you roll up in this beast it's like Moses parting the red sea, everyone just gets out of your way. You are like the elephant in the china shop. For true SRT 10 owners you own one of the fastest production trucks in the world.

Not a thing. That is what makes it a classic.

Bad to the Bone
By Kenneth H. Lawrence

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

This the pinnacle of performance trucking. it's a shame that these beast are not produced anymore!

Looks, performance. Reminds me of a Harley Cycle at Idle.

None what so ever.