2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Satisfied Owner
By Dave on 06/21/08 10:46 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Great truck. Definitely love the Hemi. Don't even know there's a trailer back there, pulls HARD!. Very Fast. Whole truck is real tight, nothing falling apart. Only problem in 3 years was blower motor which was fixed under warranty. Besides that never been to the repair shop.

Hemi Sweet!
By Big Daytona on 06/08/08 06:09 AM (PDT)

This is the first pickup that I have ever owned, and it is AMAZING. Lots of power, comfortable ride (for a truck), and a blast to drive. My '05 Ram has the Daytona package (silver), and it constantly turns heads. Semi drivers on the highway turn to look at it then realize it's a girl driving it! Haven't used four-wheel drive much, but it did get me to work in a snowstorm without skipping a beat. Limited slip hooks up quickly, and it has been known to go sideways on wet pavement, but that is part of the fun. I love this truck!

'05 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI~Lovin' it!
By Rebecca Mandell on 05/03/05 07:23 AM (PDT)

I just bought a new 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.7 HEMI and I love it. Super Fast, powerful engine. I am extrememly pleased with it.

Great Truck!
By dabears76 on 11/16/04 17:00 PM (PST)

I love this truck! Get the Hemi !!

'04 5.7L Hemi Rumble Bee
By Zepp on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Just bought the truck on the 1st of the month, and have only driven about 1000 miles, but I love this truck... I traded in an '02 Chevy Avalanche and couldn't be happier with the trade. I was originally looking for a 2dr, sb Hemi but when I saw the $2600 Solar Yellow Rumble Bee option package (see dodge.com for a description as Edmunds makes no mention of this limited edition) with the dealer installed custom leather seats, I fell in love with it... I have always been a fan of yellow and when I took it for the test drive, the off the line acceleration, tons of power across the powerband and deep throaty exhaust note had me hooked!