2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Great Truck!!!

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

SLT Regular Cab Pickup (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed)

Great Truck!!!
By texas michael on

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

The 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4wd is simply the best truck on the market in my opinion. I chose to get the HEMI engine because it simply outperforms the competition. Ford, GMC, and Chevy cannot keep up with my Dodge. I test drove all 4 U.S. Mfg. trucks, and it came down to the Dodge Ram and Ford F- 150. The Ram's HEMI engine simply outperformed the F-150's 5.4L Triton engine. I also liked the Rams exterior appearance much better than the F-150's. The only thing that kept Ford in the running was it's interior features. But in the end, the Ram's features outshined the competition. This is one great truck!

Favorite Features

There are too many to list. The 4wd is great. The 5.7L HEMI engine is another favorite. But my favorite feature is the Ram's great looks. It gets a lot of envious looks out there on the road.

Suggested Improvements

Some minor improvements to the interior styling could be made, eventhough I thing it looks and performs well enough for me.