2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Love my Dodge
By Whutfles on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

The 1500 Ram that i got is one of the better trucks out there....

great truck
By allendad4 on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

great truck, no problems

Dodge Daota Best Pickup I Ever Bought!
By kevin everley on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

i woulld highly recomend buying this truck over any other pickup.

4.7 Regular cab w/5speed auto- ST model
By DEQ on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My reference vehicle is my work truck, a 2000 ford f150 4X4 with the 4.6 and a four speed auto. The Dodge is noticeably faster with the 4.7 and the five speed auto. I love this transmission and engine! The mileage was not good for the first 1500 miles but has since improved to the advertised figures. I love the spacious cab. The only negative has been the ride. The dodge has a good highway ride but is a little harsh over bumps in the city. The ride seems to have gotten better as the miles have piled on or maybe I've just gotten used to the ride? Overall I'm very pleased with this truck and would reccomend it.

lovin' my ram
By ramlover on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

my flamin' red hot ram is the most fun ride out of the 4 other dodge trucks i have owned.

HEMI
By Colts Fan on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Really nice truck. I've owned many Fords but after checking out all the new styles on the market, Dodge was the best. I went with the HEMI 5.7 liter with 20 inch wheels. Lots of power and comfort. I love this truck. Check around on pricing as I found....I paid a little too much!! Milage could be better. Quad cab not needed if you dont have kids,as rear storage area is HUGE!!

Ram
By Brandon Wisniske on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

In the 7 months i have had my dodge ram, it has been great. I have always wanted one, and now i do, its my first new car, and i cant complain. Few minor things such as no power locks/windows, or cruise control, but those i could live with out. I think those things should be included in base models, my 82 camaro had power locks and windows. The gas mileage i thought would be better, but for city, its not great. Gotta love that Ram look!!

LOVE MY DODGE
By GREG WALTON on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

LOVE THE DESIGN. LOVE THE WAY IT HANDLES. GAS MILEAGE NOT PERFECT, BUT WHAT THE HELL. WHAT IS? I THINK IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRUCK ON THE MARKET. SOMEONE ASKED ME HOW MUCH REAR END TORQUE IT HAS. I SAID WHO CARES, I RIDE NOT HAUL!

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!
By John7568754 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Mine is actually an '02 but since Edmunds doesn't take previous years into account for current reviews, I'm posting it here. This is my first Dodge. A friend owned an 02 Ram and raved about it so I test drove and decided to buy it as I needed a new truck This is a phenomenal ride. Power, styling, features and it's quality! Over 30k on it, it had 1 recall (blower motor fan which I had done when I got my oil changed) no problems whatsoever. It's worth every penny!

Pocket rocket work horse
By big88twin on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have owned my 2wd reg slt cab for two weeks now, and had no adjustment period. The truck felt like it was designed for me. The hemi performance is awesome, and ride quality is excellent (but you still know your in a truck). The dealership after the sale has been terrific. I think Dodge has listened to the consumer and produced a truck that will be a force to recon with among the top three. This is my first Dodge, and I am impressed with the fit and function of the truck. I definately recommend it, and if you have driven the Ford and Chevy do yourself a favor drive the dodge.