2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
After 40k miles
By J.B. on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is difficult to park, I still can't get this beast between the lines! The A/C is LOUD. The dealer says it sucks leaves and dirt into the fan... nothing can be done except remove the fan & clean it. When the brakes are applied the driver seat shifts just slightly enough to be annoying. I'm 6'2" and find the seats comfortable, my wife is 5'1" and hates the seats. There is MUCH more road noise now than when the truck was new. Drive side visor has just gone "floppy". Can't wear my western hat while I drive, the head rest is in the way, hellava note for a pickup.

My New Hemi is Awesome
By MIKE12345 on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I love my new Ram Hemi! I've put it head to head against the Ford, Chevy, and Toyota and I have crushed them all. Its fast and handles great.

All Dodge Family!
By bwhittaker on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Love the interior and exterior appearance. Silver paint and 20 inch chrome wheels really add to the appearance. Slate gray leather interior (Laramie package). Very smooth ride. Added nerfs, bug deflector and locking gas cap (mopar). Truck has been a real head-turner. Excellent service from dealer…and a GREAT deal! Purchased at end of month AND quarter, AAA purchase program (invoice + 1-5%), cash, $1500 incentive. Used Internet to research purchase…THOROUGHLY! Truck has poor gas mileage (expected this!). Loose gas cap will cause check engine light to turn on.

My gas guzzler
By BJ Catts on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, poor gas, I have the 5.7 HEMI, It will pull anything, anywhere as long as there a place to get fuel on the way.

awesome truck
By bi;;lott on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the quad cab with the optional 5.7 hemi.I test drove ford,chevy,and toyota.needless to say i bought the best one of the bunch.I've always been a ford fan.personally owning 4 mustang gt's and still have one.At first i was set on a ford f150 after driving the ram 1500 i changed my mind.If you want the best go with the dodge.

Great truck
By Hoodat on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This vehicle is roomy and a great buy. Rides smooth and is a great buy for the money.

Great Truck
By USARMY8148 on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Quality of the build was what impressed me the most. Tight, quiet, responsive both brakes and steering.

Dodge Hemi
By Peter O'riley on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck has more poer and acceleration than any truck I've ever owned. I was strictly a Chevy guy and had good luck with them, but the looks and feel of this truck won me over. I have had many people walk past when sitting in the truck and comment on the good looks. If I have a complaint, they over exagerated the mileage. It's no where near what the comparable Chevy gets. I hope the power and looks are worth the loss in mileage.

It's got a Hemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Badboysaga on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

excelente truck, performance, handling, styling, safety, utility, fun to drive, catchs every one atentions all over, lets admited the best truck ever.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!
By Patriots2003 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a GREAT truck then the Dodge Ram is PERFECT. Rides great, looks great in and out. So if you are looking for a new truck, then this is PERFECT.