2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
BEST FAMILY TRUCK ON THE ROAD
By ROSE on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

THE TRUCK IS GREAT FOR A LARGE FAMILY WHO NEEDS THE QUALITIES THAT A TRUCK HAS TO OFFER. THEY COMMAND ATTENTION, HAVE LOTS OF POWER, ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, MAXIMUM STORAGE, AND GOOD FUEL MILEAGE.

lovin' my ram
By ramlover on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

my flamin' red hot ram is the most fun ride out of the 4 other dodge trucks i have owned.

HEMI
By Colts Fan on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Really nice truck. I've owned many Fords but after checking out all the new styles on the market, Dodge was the best. I went with the HEMI 5.7 liter with 20 inch wheels. Lots of power and comfort. I love this truck. Check around on pricing as I found....I paid a little too much!! Milage could be better. Quad cab not needed if you dont have kids,as rear storage area is HUGE!!

Love the Ram Hemi
By Ramman on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I had the 2003 4.7 and loved it.They came out with the Hemi in the same model I had and I traded up. They both are awesome trucks.They are both similar except for performance and horsepower.My fuel mileage is better in the Hemi than the 4.7,with the bigger engine and more horses my engine isn't working as hard. I just have to get use to the pedal, truly my dream truck!!!

what about this
By mike from down under on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

it was a wonderful adition to the dodge line up it reminds me of the old days flying down the highway racing my friends

Dodge rules
By Corey Morgan on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I think that dodge has done an awesome job designing thier new fleight of trucks. They should looking for new ideas.

Great Truck
By JIM28 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Power and Fast Put chevey and dodges in the dust

MY TRUCK
By JDLF on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

LOVE THE WAY IT TAKES OFF DONT LIKE THE BLIND SPOT AT THE LEFT AND RIGHT A- POST

Ram Tuff
By Leo b on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

The truck meets all of My expectations. Super handling, roominess inside,and very good performance. At this time if I were planning to buy a new truck it would be a Dodge pick-up.

Ram
By Brandon Wisniske on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

In the 7 months i have had my dodge ram, it has been great. I have always wanted one, and now i do, its my first new car, and i cant complain. Few minor things such as no power locks/windows, or cruise control, but those i could live with out. I think those things should be included in base models, my 82 camaro had power locks and windows. The gas mileage i thought would be better, but for city, its not great. Gotta love that Ram look!!