2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Ram Owners Opinion
By Black Ram Driver on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

The Ram1500 4wd is the the best truck i've ever owned. Been a GMC man most of my life but switched over after driving my cousins 2003 Ram 1500. This truck not only looks better than the competition, it outperforms them too. I went with the 5.7 liter HEMI engine, which simply blows the competition away. This truck is just fun to drive. Like to take it off the road occasionally also. Performs well there too.

Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport
By Rogups on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

where ever I go,it catches eyes. get the 20" wheels.

MY TRUCK
By Off Roader on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This Ram 4WD is one fun piece of machinery. I've got the off-road group with the HEMI and the thing has exceeded my expectations with its off- road performance. Its been able to keep up with a friend's Jeep Cherokee (with a 3" lift and some fat tires) in some muddy spots. It performs well on the road as well. Love feeling that 345 horse power under my right foot. My only complaint is that the thing loves the gas as just as much as I love the beer. But I guess I knew that before I bought the thing. Still a great buy and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a bad-ass truck.

good enough
By is123 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

very please with this truck

Dodge Ram 34677
By DodgeRam34677 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Love my truck,alot of fun to drive.Had a 2003 Ram with a v6,don't buy a v6(no power with AC on)V8 is the only way to go.

gas milage sucks 5.7 hemi
By rwoods on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

good power, beware average gas milage 11.2, will not pass a gas station! resale value sucks.

better than srt10
By rhino68tn on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

best truck on market i have rumble bee love this truck speed,power;looks & reliable love itso much bought wife a 2004durango to keep her out of my truck (didnt work shes in my truck now) durango is great also. by one or both you will be very happy

Fast
By henry haas on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is fast powerfull for a litte V8 this thing can really rock. It has the good features without the price.

Great Value
By Mr. Bruce on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Needed a truck. Bought bottom of the line but no one can tell. Added cruise control (good move) and a liner(bad choice). A problem with the gauges was corrected but took a while.

Review: '04 Ram 1500 SXT, 2wd, 5.7L HEMI
By Fierce on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Dodge has produced a fine truck (My truck being a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SXT, 5.7L HEMI, Regular Cab). The HEMI engine gives the driver power and speed. It's great for the person who loves trucks and the sporty feel of vehicles. The actions and performance of the new HEMI makes the driver feel more alive! It has good pulling/howling power, but I bought my HEMI as a "Sports Truck," meaning it's a sports car gone to a truck form. My Rating: 10/10 (Only problem, if you take it as one... all right on gas, but can be a little better. Listed, CITY MPG: 14, HIGHWAY MPG: 18. $40+ to fill it up from empty)