Used 2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

QUAD HEMI 4X4
By MRCLEAN

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

SHOULD I START WHERE PEOPLE STARE AS I COME DOWN THE STREET OR WHEN PEOPLE COME UP TO ME ASKIN ME "IS THAT A HEMI" THE PEOPLE WHO MARKETED THIS TRUCK WAS GENIOUS. THOUGH I ONLY HAD ABOUT A MONTH THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ME ON ITS RIDE AND ITS POWER AND COMPLIMENT THE LOOK OF THE TRUCK. I HAVE BLACK AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP CLEAN BUT I DO AN EXCELLENT JOB REPRESENTIN THIS TRUCK BECAUSE WHEN I COME DOWN THE STREET PEOPLE KNOW.

FRONT NOSE COMING DOWN THE SRTEET, CHROME WHEELS,THE RIDE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. BETTER THEN I THOUGHT.THE 40/20/40 SEAT IN FRONT GIVES YOU THE SEPARATION LIKE A H2 BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PASSENGER. ANOTHER FAVORITE IS WATCHIN PEOPLE STARE

WHILE EVERYONE WHO HAS ONE WILL TELL YOU THE GAS MILEAGE IS HORRIBLE AND WE ALL KNOW GAS PRICES TODAY BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY ONE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE GAS. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO HAVE A MOONROOF. SELF CLEANIN ROOF(CANT REACH)JUST KIDDIN!!!! THANKS DODGE

Better than the rest
By Cropxprt

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

It is built with a lot more steel than Chevy (which I used to own) or Fords of which I drive at work daily. The turning radius is much better and the anti slip differential is a great addition. More room and great looks.

Looks, I get compliments all the time. Great traction without 4 wheel drive. Great for taking lots of people with you. I like the steering.

Fuel economy. The dash material could be inproved by useing a softer material.

my 1500
By rea adams

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

drives very well for what i need, needs to have dual exhausts for better performance and mileage

Dual Exhausts on the 5.7 Hemi

Great Truck better than F150
By ANdrew

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Both and excellent exprience to drive and buy. Everything has been great since I walked in the Archer dealership. After test driving the F150 Dodge and the Toyota Tundra, I opted for the Dodge. The Dodge easily beat both on power and ride although the Toyota did offer better build quality but came with a very large price difference as well.

The all powerful 5.7L Hemi V8. The overall presence ecspecially with the 20inch wheels. Middle seat that converts to storage in the front and the level storage under the rear seats.

Counterbalance on the rear gate like the F150.

The Rules Have Changed Again
By t-bone 12

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my first Dodge pickup, and I am very pleased. Chevy and Ford make great pickups, but it was hard to justify paying three to four thousand dollars more.

What I found impressive: (1) Appearence. The 20 in wheels make this truck. (2)Handling. I feel like I'm in a sports car when going through an "S" turn at 35 mph. (3)Quadcab. Although Chevy may have a little more room, the four-door option on the Dodge is very adequate.

Factory Tonneau cover. I know that this option has had alot of opposition over the years, (myself included) but with a tongue groved channel in the bed rail, changing out the panels for the cover would be very easy. Also, on a bumpy road, you will feel almost every bump.

• SUV