2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Sad Surprise
By dgreggsr on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Was very disappointed with this truck when the highway mileage claim for the Hemi 5.7 was 18 and the actual was closer to 13. The steering feels like there isn't enough caster. Go across a railroad crossing a little fast and you will think its all about to end. The interior is nice as long as you dont have to sit on the seats. Mine is the Laramie and the seats are hard and not comfortable. Had a power steering line blow and had to wait a week for a part. This was my first new Chrysler product and also my last. The engine is powerful but with that kind of fuel mileage I would expect Viper performance.

a REAL Truck
By HCD on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I WISELY ordered the Hemi motor and it makes all the difference in the world. My previous vehicle got 18 mpg, so my Hemi costs me about a buck a day more to drive. I smile a lot on the drive home no matter what happened that day. The truck is well put together and the 4 doors work great when hauling a crew. The guys howl when I twist the Hemi's tail and make it growl. Best truck I evered owned. Every time I pass a Dodge, we check each other out for the Hemi emblem. Ok, enough about the engine. This is a good truck in every way. Bottom line, don't hesitate to buy this truck, especially with the deals being offered out there.

dodge ram
By cpp1928 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is a great truck. I average 18 mpg on the highway using mobil one synthetic oil. 8000 miles-No problems

HEMI quad Cab SLT 4X4 with 20in wheels
By DodgeJer on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Great so far. HEMI sounds great thrill every time it starts. The 20's dont ride as well as the 17's but I love them. YOu dont but a truck to ride well. Space of interior is great as is the 6'3 bed. My only reccommendation is that its probably not as fast feeling as you would think but youll notice when you go to pass on freeway.

After 40k miles
By J.B. on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is difficult to park, I still can't get this beast between the lines! The A/C is LOUD. The dealer says it sucks leaves and dirt into the fan... nothing can be done except remove the fan & clean it. When the brakes are applied the driver seat shifts just slightly enough to be annoying. I'm 6'2" and find the seats comfortable, my wife is 5'1" and hates the seats. There is MUCH more road noise now than when the truck was new. Drive side visor has just gone "floppy". Can't wear my western hat while I drive, the head rest is in the way, hellava note for a pickup.

My New Hemi is Awesome
By MIKE12345 on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I love my new Ram Hemi! I've put it head to head against the Ford, Chevy, and Toyota and I have crushed them all. Its fast and handles great.

awesome truck
By bi;;lott on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the quad cab with the optional 5.7 hemi.I test drove ford,chevy,and toyota.needless to say i bought the best one of the bunch.I've always been a ford fan.personally owning 4 mustang gt's and still have one.At first i was set on a ford f150 after driving the ram 1500 i changed my mind.If you want the best go with the dodge.

Dodge Hemi
By Peter O'riley on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck has more poer and acceleration than any truck I've ever owned. I was strictly a Chevy guy and had good luck with them, but the looks and feel of this truck won me over. I have had many people walk past when sitting in the truck and comment on the good looks. If I have a complaint, they over exagerated the mileage. It's no where near what the comparable Chevy gets. I hope the power and looks are worth the loss in mileage.

It's got a Hemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Badboysaga on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

excelente truck, performance, handling, styling, safety, utility, fun to drive, catchs every one atentions all over, lets admited the best truck ever.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!
By Patriots2003 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a GREAT truck then the Dodge Ram is PERFECT. Rides great, looks great in and out. So if you are looking for a new truck, then this is PERFECT.