2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
AWESOME
By affegrenadier on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Its kick ass thats all i have to say.

Best in Texas Better in a Dodge :)
By Gypsywitch143 on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

i am extremely satisfied with my Dodge RAM...the other trucks out there pale in comparison...My RAM is reliable and dependable. I drove a Colt before i got me my first Dodge RAM now i refuse to buy anything else! My first Dodge had to be retired after of course saving my life in the only major accident i have had...that is why i won't buy anything else! My RAM was a lifesaver!

Dodge Trucks, yesterday/ today
By DLROGERS on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had ALL THE BIG 3, BUT FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS, DODGE RAM IS THE ONLY TRUCK ON THE ROAD;tHE LOOKS OF A pOWER WAGON, THE PULL OF AN 18 WHELLER...... BLOWS THE DOORS OFF EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THOSE SLAP-HAPPY-JAPPIES...

Drives like a car, looks like a truck
By bumptan on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

The ride of this truck is like no other, quiet, smooth, powerful and most of all comfortable. The room that it provides for our two boys and all their sports equipment is more than adequate. The fact that my wife felt comfortable behind the wheel and the car like ride was a big factor in our purchase.

Awsome
By Novaman on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 94 Ram, and regretted the day I traded it in. When Dodge came out with the Quad Cab, and then added the Hemi, I was hooked. This truck is awsome. I have it loaded with Larime and Sport Package, 20 in wheels & fat tires, plus GPS. It is a joy to drive, and I am getting over 14 miles per gallon around town, and close to 20 on the highway. I did swap out the air filter for a K&N, and saw an immeidate improvement in milage. Next is the exhaust.

Great Fun
By dhr on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge Ram 1500w/Hemi no need to say more.. got a great deal 0% fin. 48 months so long Ford you can keep your trucks... Long Live the Hemi....

LOVE MY RIDE
By TIM TUN on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

THE BEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER OWNED. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE YOU NEED TO GO GET ONE.

Raming down the road
By tsims on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

The power of the hemi.

I love my dodge
By kimmiedodge on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I'm really impressed with the hemi motor it has all the power I need for everyday driving and for when I want to haul something. It was rated poor in fuel economy but it gets better gas milage than my 2001 dodge truck.

this truck is the BOMB!
By Richie Rocket on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I just picked up my 2004 Quad cab HEMI Ram and I'm totally impressed. The styling, 20 in Wheels, HEMI power (opt 3:92 gear) this truck really HAULS THE MAIL! Too new to comment about gas mileage, but after trading in my '99 GMC Suburban w/ 454 motor (9 mpg)...anything will be a pleasant change. It handles like a sports car and rides like a dream.