2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
RAM 1500 HEMI POWER
By MOPAR PA on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I HAVE BEEN A DODGE CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS.I TRADED MY 2001 RAM IN FOR THE 2004 RAM HEMI POWERED AND I AM GLAD I DID.THAT TRUCK IS THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED.IT IS FUN TO DRIVE,HAS LOTS OF ROOM AND RIDES AND HANDLES BETTER THEN ANY CAR I HAVE DRIVEN.IF YOU WANT A GOOD TRUCK FOR A GOOD PRICE DODGE IS THE WAY TO GO.

2004 quad cab hemi
By glockgod on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

awesome truck but mileage isn't as advertised...it gets about 11 mile to the gallon

A Ford & Chevy Convert!
By dbrown on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've driven Ford & Chevy's for years, but this new Dodge Laramie beats them at every angle. Interior space utilization outstanding, fit and finish, looks, 20" wheels....but the "Hemi" engine and the 5 speed auto transmission are what makes this package talk.....once you hammer the right pedal...."Oh yeah, it's got a hemi!" I love this truck.

Overall performance
By Notyourfriend on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is by far the worst truck I have ever owned. It has been at the dealership approx. 12-15 times since I bought it for repairs. The majority of the issues are from the transmission (imagine that/Dodge). I am currently trying to sell this heap. I will never purchase a Chrysler product again!

the best review of the day
By haulinbass66 on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is one of my favorite trucks i have ever owened. this truck will be with me for a long time

Slammin' and Rammin'
By psu50 on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

the dodge ram is the most fun truck on the road. it gets the looks of all sorts of people. due to it's aggressive stance and it's 20" wheels. the ram is all around a good time.

GREAT TRUCK!!
By dwromer on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I've owned my Dodge 4x4 truck for over a year now and really enjoy it. It's all Black with 20" wheels. People always take a second glance while i'm driving. I've added a 3" performance exhaust and fresh air intake, and ordered a throttle body spacer and a Jet Chip for more performance and mileage.

Hot Truck
By Johnny Brenly on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

It hanldes really good and it looks great they have many accesories

Dodge is the Best
By Beretta12S on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Once again Dodge bring their truck line to the front. A great improvement in quality, dependability & reliabity. Heck the Japanese automakers have nothing on Dodge.

I love this truck.
By bradwcc on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Power, power and more power. Great ride and more room inside than the Chevy and Ford. No spungy grandma like ride that you get in the Chevy.