2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 ST Quad Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
1500 hemi laramie offroad
By cdfallert on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 1500 quad cab has all the creature comforts one could ask for in a truck (the Laramie offroad package). Although gas mileage lacks (mine gets about 13- 14 mpg in town) it is a great ride over distances and passing acceleration is nothing short of awesome (from 75 to over a 100 in a heartbeat). Having added a Rhino liner, a clear bra and a hard tonneau cover this is one good looking ride and it does get noticed.

The Pig Dodge
By TheSiDingGyuy on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

(9.3 miles Per Gallon is the best I got around town. Hope it gets better when the motor brakes in.

My HEMI
By nrg on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

After being a 'Chevy Man' my entire life a car accident force me into the market before I was ready. Looking first at Chevy then Ford and being sticker shocked, I looked at Dodge. There is more room and a bigger engine plus lots of bells and whistles at thousands less than the other two. And now after a few months of ownership I beleive this is the most thoughtful vehicle I have ever owned. This is a great truck!

Dodge Ram 1500 Quad SLT
By Liliana Gonzalez on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Fun truck to drive...4.7 V8 provides plenty of power. Smooth handling, smart design inside and out.

H E M I !!!!!
By HappyHemi on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this vehicle for about a month now and the only complaint I have is the fuel economy. So far I'm only getting about 10.8MPG but that's probably because I only drive it 10 city miles a day (880 miles total as of today). I added a FlowMaster exhaust and now it really sounds like a HEMI!! I took a look at Nissan and Ford and they definitely ride smoother (especially the new F150). What sold me on the RAM was it's classic look (not boxy) and the fact that you get a 6 ft bed. No need for an extender when hauling my other favorite vehicle (Mountain Bike).

ONLY A DODGE RAM DRIVER
By AnaLuisa on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is the third dodge ram i have purchased 97, 00, and now 2004 wow!! it is the most powerful and beautiful at the same time, with the HEMI POWER that my husband loves and i only know it drives great.

Love my Quad Cab
By txdutt on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Very nice truck, just towed a relative's Taurus 250 miles & truck didn't even break a sweat (mine has the 4.7L engine). Well made vehicle, Infinity audio system is excellent. Power is good with the base 4.7, gas mileage is ok too considering this is a full size truck. Truck has the optional Goodyear 265/70x17's Wrangler SR/A's, much better ride than the standard Michelins. 20" wheels look good but give the truck a buckboard ride on the first truck I demo drove at the dealer.

hemi fever
By bpearson on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I love my truck I only drive it on the weekends because gas cost like $3 a gallon

Great truck!
By ram man on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I love my Dodge Ram. On the highway it runs smooth and strong. Off road it goes where ever I want to go. I love the space in the cab and my kids love the space in the rear seat. This is by far the best truck I have ever owned.

LOVE MY TRUCK
By jeplumm on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

very happy with my choice of truck