2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
My Truck
By time4cocacola on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great Handling, Great Power, The Larmie has some really fun options. This by far the best truck I have ever owned or driven.

Perfect truck
By Ram Hemi in Az on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

What a real truck should be....

The Greatest Truck I Have Ever Seen!!!!!
By Luckyfishbone on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

When I first drove the 2004 Dodge SLT w/ the 5.7 I was shocked by the ride & power. My wifes loaded suv w/ the air ride didn't ride this good. The power is there if you need it. It has enough room for a family. To exterior sold me...the truck is just beautiful. Interior great...can't complain. Not the best on gas...but I would still buy it even if regular was 2.50 a gallon....

Wow......I am impressed
By hotrodsrj on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the Hemi Quad CAb 2wheel version and it's the quitest, smoothest and ergomomically friendly truck I have ever had. Obviously the Hemi has great pep and is fun to drive. Major performance/efficiency mods are easy to make to increase both performance and gas milage. Great job from Dodge...go figure?

DodgeHemi
By Tony Allen on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I cant understand why my fuel milage is so low compared to what was on the sticker.Around town 9.9 on a trip the best I could do and thats taking it easy is 11.7.Why Is this ? What can I do to get least 15 on the road .It was suppoe to get 18 but I would settle for 15 THanks

So awesome
By swax on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Moved up from Dakota and could not be happier. Excellent creature comforts such as auto pedals and controls easy to access. Seats six in comfort and handles like a car.

Best purchase I ever made
By skirschnick on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This was my first truck and I love it. I drove a honda civic for many years but needed a truck when I bought my first house. I will never own anything else but a Dodge truck the rest of my life. Useful and a blast to drive.

DODGE RULES!!!!!!!!
By Josh4 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Dodge has the best trucks and the most powerful trucks out there!!

QUAD HEMI 4X4
By MRCLEAN on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

SHOULD I START WHERE PEOPLE STARE AS I COME DOWN THE STREET OR WHEN PEOPLE COME UP TO ME ASKIN ME "IS THAT A HEMI" THE PEOPLE WHO MARKETED THIS TRUCK WAS GENIOUS. THOUGH I ONLY HAD ABOUT A MONTH THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ME ON ITS RIDE AND ITS POWER AND COMPLIMENT THE LOOK OF THE TRUCK. I HAVE BLACK AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP CLEAN BUT I DO AN EXCELLENT JOB REPRESENTIN THIS TRUCK BECAUSE WHEN I COME DOWN THE STREET PEOPLE KNOW.

Better than the rest
By Cropxprt on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

It is built with a lot more steel than Chevy (which I used to own) or Fords of which I drive at work daily. The turning radius is much better and the anti slip differential is a great addition. More room and great looks.