Used 2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-10 8.3L V10 6-speed Manual 6.2 ft. Bed - (56 reviews )

Awesome Truck
By Black Thunder

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Purchased in May 09, only 7100 miles when I bought it. Has 12,000 on it now. Added a Volant CAI which increased highway from 16 mpg to nearly 19.2 mpg and City 9 mpg to 11 mpg if I drive 5 miles over the limit. The CAI increased horsepower from 500 to 522 horsepower. I do punch it at times and it responds well and the sound is AWESOME! The truck has 22" rims, put Hancooks on and handle very well, even in wet weather. The Perelli's did not grip well in wet weather and set of 4 Hancooks cost under $1000. Purchased Altezza tail lights, billet grill for looks. Added a Pioneer DVD GPS system. Overall, great truck!!

The power, 8.3L Viper Engine engine, The 22" Rims. 0 - 60 in 5 seconds. Love the six speed manual transmission.

Fuel mileage could be better but it is a Viper engine.

Love My SRT-10
By DD

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

My SRT-10 drives great. It's fast and I can depend on it where ever I go. It's got the eye-catching looks too! The truck is just an outstanding vehicle!

Favorite features would be the body kit. Plus not to forget to mention the 22" rims. Nice! My SRT-10 is perfect!

No improvements I think to the truck. It's just a totally awesome truck the way it is!

I do drive it daily, and LOVE IT
By dvldawg3097

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I bought the SRT 10 to replace my other dodge 5.7 although I had it up to 425 hp. Gas E/mpg is about the same as the Hemi, plus in Chicago you need to be faster just to merge in traffic because no one will let you in but in the SRT they don't have a chance. Stock right now adding an HX40 turbo very soon. Plus nothing beats a Ram. Semper Fi.

6 gears of fun "more fun than a roller coaster!!!"

More HP= Better MPG unless you own stock in the oil companies

niceride
By miker

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I sold my 65 GT350 Mustang & 1 owner cherry 86 c10 shortwide w/60k miles to buy this! I don't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!

505 hp

none

Dodge is Superior
By WadeW

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Dodge is awesome. I mean, what other truck has a 505 cu. in. V10 with 500 horsepower? None. The performance is amazing. The interior is luxurious and roomy. It is built extremely well. Rims are awesome, resembling the 2003 Viper. This truck is one of a kind. The gas mileage is horrible, but come on, it's got 500 horsepower and everyone will respect you when they see that "Viper Powered" logo on the hood when you pull up. Dodge Power!

Viper engine, manual transmission. Interior design and features. Infinity stereo system, and looks.

Gas mileage