2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
All around fun
By Jim McD on 01/01/09 15:49 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

What awesome Hemi power. Blows away most other cars and trucks. Bought used at 5000 miles and added cruise and power locks. Just drove 3000 miles in rain, snow and sleet including mountain driving and freeways. Averaged 16.5 mpg at 75 to 80 mph and a big load in the bed. Love this truck! No repairs, only oil changes since purchase.

Depend on it
By walt on 07/05/08 21:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Hemi performance excellent, gas consumption not a concern at time of purchase. At $5 a gallon it is time to be frugal. At $8 use only for fun and necessity. If the eco wackos have tier way I still won't separate from this vehicle. I love to drive it. I feel comfortable, safe, and in charge. It handles as well as any car I have ever owned. I am satisfied and have a goal of at least 200,000 mi.

My truck.
By Billzstangin66 on 09/12/07 23:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

No power in the 4.7, yet same fuel economy as the 5.7 Hemi? Other than the small "jeep" engine wearing prematurely, the transmission is my only concern- shifts are insecure and I know my tranny will be the first thing to go. Though, very comfortable truck, love the way it handles and drives! I'm considering a Cummins diesel version...

Great Truck
By grant chandler on 03/31/05 12:46 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is awesome. I think you need to get the 20's if you get anything. Powerful, sharp looking and fun to drive. I just got my first ticket so watch the speedometer.

Better than Mercedes Cars!!!
By MercedesGuy20years! on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

20 years Mercedes owner driver! Not going back to them. Dodge has won my heart, money and soul!

good choice?
By julio on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Now I feel good with my new truck.