2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: What a truck... quality, comfo

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

What a truck... quality, comfort, power.
By GeorgeJones on

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

My 2003 Dodge Ram has 44,250 miles and runs like it came off the showroom. I average 14.5 mpg in stop and go and can get close to 18 on the highway. These are on the conservative days i might add. Very economical for the power of this pickup. I have had no problems what so ever with my truck. The seats are incredibly comfortable, the truck is very powerful, the 4x4 system works like a charm, i hunt quite a bit and do use it. Just had my friend bill lose a transmission in his Tundra at 40,000. He paid 5500 more than me. Sad I must say. This is an excellent buy and a great vehicle.

Hemi power is overwhelming, seats are really comfortable, gas mileage is very good for the power. I'm glad they put the 6.5' bed on the quad cab rams. Nice steering also.

Lose the 20's on the 4x4 models, it really makes it useless. Mine didn't come with them but I had them on my last 03' 2wd. Make 265/70's standard on the 4wd and 33" optional like on the powerwagon. Dodge guys hunt, fish, and have an active lifestyle