2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: My mini Winnebego

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

My mini Winnebego
By Chrisbuildr on

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have been driving my 2003 now for a year. I have 25,000 miles on it now, most of it driving back and forth from California to Florida pulling a boat or trailer. It is very comfortable and has plenty of power for my needs. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for one over the F-150. After 25,000 miles, it is still quiet inside without any rattles or creaks which is my biggest pet peave. the 2001 and prior models had way too many rattles and creaks from the doors and interior which they have completely corrected with the 2002+ model. My truck is a 5 speed manual trans and I would definately buy another Ram but with an automatic.

The fold down center console/seat/armrest. Fold up back seat.

a few 110 outlets would be a big help. A different design for the extra large fold out mirrors for pulling trailers would be good. I cannot get my truck in the garage without folding the mirrors in manually... or an auto fold in feature.