2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4.7L V8 5-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Just my lil ol truck

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Just my lil ol truck
By Mark on

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Texan Cadillac - love my truck, as most do. Ton of power, but rarely misses a gas station. Ride is smooth, especially for a full size truck. Very comfortable inside, and roomy to boot. Most of the amenities are there, but pretty simple controls (which is fine, so you don't have to have a PhD to figure out how to program/find what you're looking for). One odd, recurring problem with an Oxygen sensor, but after the first "failed", Dodge has been great about replacing at no charge - just a hassle (and, as I've found out, not really a big deal unless you have to pass emission inspections regularly). Body/frame still in excellent shape, mechanically solid after 5 yrs, 27k miles.

Favorite Features

Very easy to use navigation system - and, yes, it has a Hemi and it is truly "Sweeeeeet!!" :)

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage, but I'm not complaining, I got what I expected, a fun, workhorse truck - show me others that are more fun to drive and get better gas mileage???