2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
IMPRESSED!!!
By Bigfootedman17 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have been nothing but overly impressed with my RAM. It is extremely safe and I have not yet been able to make it go sideways because of the sensitivity of the 2WD and limited slip differential. I drive vehicles hard and harder when I test drive them. 20,000 miles in one year. The ONLY complaint I have is that there is no undercarriage protection, meaning if you go through a puddle, that water is coming up inside the engine.

So Far So Good!!!!!!!!
By blucraw68 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Love how it drives and handles. Does idle somewhat roughly. The clearance is awesome.Stereo sounds very good and clear. The main reason i liked this truck was the grill!!

Great Ram
By 70bee on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

No problems-so far so good.

the best Truck I have ever own?
By bgbaseball99 on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd LB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Reliable, and worth every penny I spent.

Never thought I'd own anything but GM!
By dmaxwellh on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Having had only GM cars and trucks in the past, this was quite a leap for me! I have been quite pleased with the Ram so far. The truck drives and looks great. I am impressed with the road manners and braking! The interior is sharp and functional, and the seats are very comfortable.

Best of the bunch
By Truckman on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd LB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

So far, so good. This beast handles like a car, has a good turning ability, and has no fish-tailing...even with a long bed !

2003 Ram 1500 SXT 2wd Himi......WOW
By Benjamin Abood on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd LB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

This is the fastest truck I have ever driven. It tows almost 10,000lbs. Eats up everyother truck on the road except for the Lightning. Best in everything. Man I love it.

review of 2003 Hemi
By chino on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is amazing. Dodge ramped it up this year with an excellent interior design and the almost overpowering hemi engine. Buy it!

Great truck
By Dude123123 on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

Haven't had long, but so far it's excellent. Love the way it handles, steering is really car-like. Overall, it's extremely capable and a lot of fun to drive.

Yeah, it's got a hemi
By newo on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

My father has a 3.7 liter that he loves. I've driven it on occasion and was impressed with the quality compared with my last '97 Dodge. The local dealer had a Hemi in stock with he options I wanted so I bought it. The truck is very fast(for a truck). 60 mph comes up in a little over 6 seconds. Mine is a regular cab w/ 3.92 gears and limited slip. I paid $19,077.