2003 Dodge 1500
By SteveO on
2003 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)
I am the second owner of this vehicle, I have only had it for one year now, but this has got to be the best truck I have ever had. I was a little skeptical to buy a used vehicle of any kind with over 50,000 miles on it, but knock on wood the truck has been great. I have upgraded the exterior with a ton of chrome, the design of this truck makes it easy to go a little over board with accessories. I bought some 20" wheels for it just two months ago, upgrade I ever made to it, looks great. I would recommend a Dodge to anyone. The truck was a virgin to pulling anything, never pulled more than it's own weight till just 2 weeks ago, had to load a 1994 Ford Ranger on a car hauler, pulled great.
Favorite Features
I love the broad stance of the truck, looks more like a mans truck then any other pick up on the market in my opinion, sounds awesome with some 40 series flows.
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel mileage would be great, but you can't expect too much out of a hoss of an engine. Take it easy and your sure to get an average of 16 city/19 hwy. Would like for the front seats to be a little more comfortable, feel a little sore after a long trip.