2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - The Mayor Lives

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

The Mayor Lives
By In41time on

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome Truck. I just picked it up about a week ago and have driven about 400 miles. Traded in my 1998 Dakota 4WD Club Cab for the extra room and towing power of the Ram Quad Cab. I love the 20" wheels but I'll need running boards so the family won't have to scale the truck to get in it. I think I'll go with the full appearance upgrade with the running boads, and valances. My neighbor keeps coming over to just look at the truck and he actually told me he was dreaming about it the other night. I love the sound of the engine; so much so I don't know why I even purchased the upgraded stereo. I'm picking up a new RV travel trailer and can't wait to see how this truck tows.

Favorite Features

The integrated tow hitch. The 20" alloy wheels. The roominess of the Quad Cab. How you can see over the top of most SUV's. The massive front grille!

Suggested Improvements

Add the new Hemi engine that is being developed to the repetoire of engine choices.