2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: My 1st Dodge

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

My 1st Dodge
By Travis_stl on

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I love the body style… I got the 20” tires so the truck stands over most ford and chevy and can still get in my garage…. The truck shifts very smoothly… It is a gas hog and the Ford and Chevy beat it on that aspect… It has some great interior accessories.. Its hard to see the speed on the dash with the steering wheel in the way…The ride is smooth but when you take a tight turn you will need to hold on, its easy to get tossed around…Back seats are comfortable and plenty of room…I have not pulled anything yet or loaded down the bed so I don’t have feed back on that… I’m happy with the truck…

Interior accessories like fold up back seat and foldout floor, large center console and full size bed. The body style is great. Smooth shifting

Need a little more motor like a New Generation 5.4 V8...Make the seats a little more snug to hold you in place, maybe have bigger wings on the side like you would see in a sports car…Work on the shocks to improve bumps and turns... Put a moveable headrest on the back seats...