Better than the rest..
By glenlo on
2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)
Gas prices not withstanding... my paid for truck bought new has given me a great run for the money and I never complain about a warranty item fixed for free. It is true that Dodge never made a vehicle they didn't want to make four engines/trans/trim levels for. One of the reasons the imports seem to have an easier time with repairs. Even here my vehicle is an slt not a plus but the only option is a 4.7 for the slt unless the add for the engine comes up .. The real problem with any vehicle like this is the repair dealer you deal with .. the real survey should be how the dealership handles the problems that are covered. At 80,000 miles my paint on the roof was repainted from Dodge. Thank you ..
Favorite Features
Went down a ditch took a fencepost out and with the aid of my westin bullguard lived to tell about it with minor damage. Mostly to my ego..
Suggested Improvements
Well the improvements have been implemented by now. Braking on a truck is always a problem without a load but the ESC addition on the newer trucks is great.. I go a little slower now in the country at night.. P.S. 4wd is not just for snow. Rainy nights also come in handy.