2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews 15

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Excellent Buy
By smithjrt on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

If you're looking for a solid new truck this is the one...I love it and I'd recommend it to anyone for a new truck or a second. Four real doors and a lot of power, even for the new 4.7L V-8. I got to test-drive a comparibly equiped Chevy (with the 5.7 L V8) and it didn't drive as well mine, and the transmission whined a little too much for my liking.

used to be a chevy man
By bill howard on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

i used to be a chevy man but after our purchase of a 2000 z-71 and being in the shop every month... need i say more about that. our purchase of a 2002 ram quad cab 4wd leaves us to wonder why havent we been driving them alot longer. i just hope our next several years of useing this truck will be as pleasant as the first month.

Stylin & Profiling
By NCCANUCK on 05/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

For me to go to a Dodge takes a great product & this is!Reasonable price with great features,got mine out the door for $24300 incl tax and 100K/7YR warr,bedliner,sliding window & fog lamps.Had the truck for 4 mths & mileage in the city of 13-14 avg & I got a 18.5 hwy @70-75MPH with no tonneau.The auto tranny is not bad but shifts alot going up a hill.Looked at Ford & Chevy & found more bang for the buck with Dodge,feature wise,style wise and price wise.Just like everything else you cant have enough power & this is no exception!The fit & finish are good as well & the truck in the colour of Atlantic Blue has my neighbours drooling.

love this truck
By don simpson on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

great looking, drives great, fun to drive,plenty of room frt and rear, paint is solid, performance is superb and, like it better every time i drive it.

NICE TRUCK
By KWB on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

THIS TRUCK HANDLES WELL. YOU GET A BETTER VIEW OF THE ROAD BECAUSE OF HEIGHT. THE FRONT END IS A REAL EYE CATCHER.

#1 Truck
By Marcus J. on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This is my first Dodge and I plan to stay with the dodge line. I like the way the truck drives and I love the way it looks on the road. I went with a 4 x 4 and the size of the truck makes me feel safe on the highway.

The Mayor Lives
By In41time on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome Truck. I just picked it up about a week ago and have driven about 400 miles. Traded in my 1998 Dakota 4WD Club Cab for the extra room and towing power of the Ram Quad Cab. I love the 20" wheels but I'll need running boards so the family won't have to scale the truck to get in it. I think I'll go with the full appearance upgrade with the running boads, and valances. My neighbor keeps coming over to just look at the truck and he actually told me he was dreaming about it the other night. I love the sound of the engine; so much so I don't know why I even purchased the upgraded stereo. I'm picking up a new RV travel trailer and can't wait to see how this truck tows.

I love it!!
By bob1234 on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I just want to tell eveyone that this is the truck of tommorrow today!!!!! It is great!!

2002 Quad Cab
By krazibass on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Great truck, awesome look, love the 20 inch wheels. But this 4.7 liter is way underpowered and the gas mileage SUCKS..........the sticker said 14 town and 18 highway...................well something needs to be done about that, cuase IMHO its a FLAT OUT LIE............bets i could get on the highway is 15.5 MPG. But its like everything else in this world............the average man gets screwed. Besides the NOT ENOUGH POWER and FUEL ECONOMY it's a great truck. Cmon Dodge..............you have a great built truck..................but chevy has the market for better engine and fuel economy.

Nice Truck
By Gateway on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 2WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Just bought a Dodge Quad Cab, the truck is not bad. They design is awsome, the gas milage well if you want more then 18 miles to the gallon on the highway buy a ford or a Chevy. The engine is ok, you do not feel any lag when turning the ac on. You can get your motorcycle in it, with the gate down, and secure it just fine. The interior is not bad some of the fittings are cheep but over all the truck is solid.