2001 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 5.2L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed Consumer Review - My 01 Ram

2001 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

ST Quad Cab (5.2L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed)

My 01 Ram
By Hometheaterman on

2001 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (5.2L 8cyl 5M)

I purchased this 01 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4wd with the 360 back in January. So far it has been a pretty good truck. The brakes have started squeeking slightly so need to be replaced but that happens with any vehicle. The other problem I have had is the dash has started cracking which is a common problem and just kind of annoys me. The chrome grill has also started bubbling but not very noticable unless up close. That's the bad now for the good. I love the truck it's pretty powerful and fun to drive. Rides pretty good especially since mines lifted and mud tires. It does great offroad while looking great. The interior is comfortable and the 360 has plenty of power to haul you around town.

Favorite Features

4wd, steering wheel audio controls, fog lights, Overall look of the truck. I also like the rear seat a lot.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the cracking dash which is a common problem, Fix the bubbling grill. Improve gas milage. Thats basically it. I love the truck other than those things.