1998 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Selling my beautiful truck
By lgrcpa on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

Have had small electrical problems from the start, eventually resulted in transmission overhal and replacing computer. This with just 66,000 miles. I had planned on keeping this vehicle forever, now I am dumping it. Worthless piece. I am so disappointed... will never buy from Dodge again.

Hottest Truck on the Road
By LovemyDodge on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab SS/T 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck in 1997 and I haven't had any problems with it. After 75000 miles I need to replace the brake pads. I drove this truck from Alabama to Calif. and back it is a great riding truck. With blue stripes running down the white body it looks fast sitting still. I get alot of comments about how good it looks even now after 5 years. I may never sell it.

Da' Best Ever
By RdR on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This is THE best truck I've ever had!! I will probably drive it until the wheels fall off; which will probably never happen. It gets wonderful milage for a 5.9L (360)--around 15 town and 22 on highway. It's full of power and the best 4X4 on/off the road. The comfort is great as well. For real people....THIS IS ONE TOUGH TRUCK AND A JOY TO OWN!!