1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Putting It Back Into Use

1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

Putting It Back Into Use
By Mad Dog on

1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

I found this '95 online and bought it spring of 2010 for backup vehicle & weekend rides. Limited use from previous owner ("for hunt'n/fish'n"). With only 65k miles on it, most issues are from sitting in a barn (headliner dry/falling, etc.) and some frame rust (drop'n boat in & out). More than enough truck 4 my needs. Great reliability so far. Got one small patch of the usually paint peel, some oxidizing too. My 17yr old son loves the truck as well; cant wait to get something else for him so I can have my truck back! Good, strong, simple truck; w/minor restoration, minimal winter exposure, this truck could definitely last me through retirement (another 15 years yet)!

It's a Dodge; Red Color Scheme; Simple truck, yet w/a few bells & whistles; rugged-time-tested 318c.i. engine.

The Infamous Cup holder (I've stain my carpet more than once >> stuff napkins in w/cup helps, and "2010 Dunkin Donuts White & Brown Travel Mug, 16 oz is the only cup/mug I found that fits and stays put).