1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Best truck I ever owned!

1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

WS Regular Cab Pickup (3.9L V6 5-speed Manual)

Best truck I ever owned!
By sew and sew on

1995 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 WS 2dr Regular Cab SB

Purchased this truck new in 1995. It currently has 105000 mi. on the odometer. Other than the usual maintenance, I have only had to replace one significant mechanical part - a $400 steering box. I thought about buying a new truck in 2009, but since I haven't had any major mechanical problemms, I decided to do a cosmetic makeover. Sent it to the body shop and had all the dings taken out and new paint applied. I then installed new front and rear bumpers, new grill, new headlights and tailights. Also installed new bedliner and cover and new tires and wheels. Because I am an upholsterer, I was able to bring the interior back to new condition. I am now enjoying my new 14 yr. old truck!

Good fuel economy for a full size truck. Lots of interior room for a standard cab. Rides more like a large sedan than truck. Exterior styling.

170 hp. is adequate power until you are traveling up a very long (like 2 mi. in length) hill. Ridiculous cup holder.