Used 1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie SLT Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Terrible Fuel Economy
By dek

1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

I drive 5 miles a day and top off tank every other week. Usually 60 miles is on the trip odometer, normally takes about 10 gallons of fuel to top it off!

Great so far
By HW LEADY

1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

Just bought this truck used. Only has 68,000 miles on it. I have been driving it for about a month now and it is awesome. This will be my son's first truck. It has power, but not too much to get him in trouble. It sits up nice and high and handles excellent! The previous owner took great care in maintaning this truck. Having no recalls on this model ensures me of the quallity.

The exterior look

None

Serious Beef
By colgrizzle

1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck, if taken care of, is one of the most reliable vehicles that I have ever encountered. My dad has owned it since 97 and I just bought it from him. The only thing that he has ever replaced on it was the starter motor after it kept sticking. Other than that, it has been a strong runner forever. It has the bedspace, the interior comfort, and the tough looks that anyone could desire.

The middle console that can be used as an armrest is the best thing ever. It runs smooth and keeps on cruising.

Dual exhaust, I have Ravin, makes this truck sound so much tougher. A performance transmission would be a nice touch.

One Great Truck
By kruken

1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab Laramie SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck used in '97 with 100K miles on it. I've been driving it for 7 years and now have 180K+ on it and it's still going stong. I've replaced a starter, water pump, and wiper motor in the entire time that I've owned it. No shame there. Other than that, just regular maintenance. I just wish they still made the 318.

Styling, interior and V8 power.

Difficult to work on. Back half of engine is up under fire wall. Can't even change spark plugs without a special wrench.