2003 Dodge Ram Cargo Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Cargo model:
Great Van
By smithtp on 02/25/06 06:09 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Cargo Van 1500 3dr Ext Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

Bought used with 34k,the conversion package by Elk automotive is top rate. Has leather, cd, dvd, rear air, tv, rear stereo, all the goodies. Very easy to drive despite its size, ride is nice and quiet inside. With the 318 engines and regular service these things are allmost bullet-proof. As most manufacturers produce very few of the large van conversions any more and the new ones costing 50k that are available, I feel that for 20k I stole this thing. One of the best things is it's still under warranty with Chryslers 7/70 plan. These are the only way to travel, if you are buying for everyday use, it's probably not the right vehicle.

2003 Conversion Van
By Regency on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Ram Cargo Van 1500 3dr Ext Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

This is a left over new van. Great deal especially with the 0 % interest. Van is very comfortable for travel. The built in antennae for the tv is awsome for watching local chanels. Van is very quiet and rides smooth. Regency does a great job on their conversion packages. Awsome family vehicle

She's a looker!
By Dodgem on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Ram Cargo Van 1500 3dr Ext Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

I bought the van new with a conversion package, Raised roof, TV, VCR etc.. 2003 leftover good deals still available with zero financing. I have a 5.2 Ltr V-8, plenty of power, nice tight smooth ride. A little short on leg room but overall very comfortable. Lots of windows, everyone gets a window seat. It looks great, I've been getting loads of compliments.You won't be sorry.