1993 Dodge RAM 250 Consumer Review: Couldn't ask for more

1993 Dodge RAM 250 - Consumer Review

LE Extended Cab Pickup (5.9L 6-cyl. Turbodiesel 5-speed Manual)

Couldn't ask for more
By Manhood Vehicle on

1993 Dodge RAM 250 LE 2dr Extended Cab LB

Got it used as a cheap temporary hauler in the cheap section of the paper. Let's face it, it has zero sex appeal. I knew Cummins meant something, but boy did I hit the jackpot. Hauls effortlessly. What a pleasure. When I'm not hauling I take the family on the road where it gets 21mpg. It is a ridiculously good truck. I know somewhere there is someone kicking themselves for having sold it. When I get the new car smell urge I try to remember that. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned.. As long as I don't become a vain little pansy, this will be my ride.

Trucks were cool when you didn't need a ladder to throw something in the bed. Best feature is the 6 cylinder engine with gobs of torque. Sips gas for a 3/4 ton & more affordable engine to have worked on than an 8 cylinder.

Well, It is an old dated truck. You have to get into the zone and embrace that. If you refurbish and add some gadgets it is a better truck than anything new.