2011 Dodge Nitro 3.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Wasn't sure about the Nitro

2011 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Wasn't sure about the Nitro but...
By evey1 on

2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our Dodge Nitro December 2010. I read all of the reviews..poor performance but good reliability it said. After driving it for 6 months, I can say it is 100% reliable, excellent in the snow. I did not have a worry and made it to work in all of the snow. The interior isn't glamorous..could use a better design to match the exterior. Plenty of trunk space which I love having 2 kids. My husband talked me into buying this truck ..and I am pleasantly surprised..I love driving it.

Favorite Features

Exterior, and 4X4.

Suggested Improvements

on 06/21/11 12:48 PM (PDT)

I would agree. I like my truck. It is reliable and I haven't had many issues in the 1 year and few months of having it. I love it in the snow being that I live in MN.

By taniam
on 06/21/11 12:50 PM (PDT)

By taniam
on 06/21/11 12:50 PM (PDT)