2010 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Love It!

2010 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

Detonator 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Love It!
By Velocity1 on

2010 Dodge Nitro Detonator 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

First it's great looking. I have the Detonator Yellow with some chrome trim and the 20" wheels go real nice with it. I think it handles very well. I come from a tuner car that stuck to the road like glue and was impressed at how the Nitro handled some of my everyday driving maneuvers. There is lots of interior room and all the seats fold perfectly flat. The Nitro's premium sound system has a great sub woofer. I have the 4.0 5-speed shiftable transmission and when I need to pass someone I step on the gas and mission accomplished. I think this Nitro fits a certain style and others who say they don't like it probably shouldn't have bought it to begin with! I give it 2 thumbs up!!

I like the entire vehicle. I wish they had the Shock the leather seats, this was the ONLY Nitro on the lot. They sell as quick as they get them in.

If your complaining about gas mileage buy a Smart Car not a suv. You can't buy a SUV then turn around and complain about poor mpg.