2010 Dodge Nitro SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Nitro model:
A great truck for the right person.
By 313speed on 02/15/12 08:19 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Nitro SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This isn't a truck for everyone. I bought it because it fit several key needs. First off, the size was exactly what I wanted. I had some of the SUVs Edmunds compared this one to and found them to be too small. I didn't want larger than this. It had the best sticker price of anything at this size, and it could tow the most, which I needed in order to bring my Mustang to the track. The other reason I wanted it was the fact it was so bare bones... I knew that I could modify it the way I wanted. It's a Jeep in better clothing. I take the Nitro out to the Arizona trails here and see tons of Jeeps, but I've never once seen a lifted Nitro like mine out there.

It just keeps getting worse!
By plspikes on 12/07/11 16:48 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Nitro SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I loved it at first, but it just continues to mess up over and over and over. The first month, it just died. Had it towed, the dealer said it was an ignition problem and fixed it. Then a few months later, everything started going on - I'd be driving down the road and the horn would start blaring full blast or the winshield wipers would come on full blast or the radio would crank itself all the way up. I had to pull over and turn the car off to make it stop. Dealer said it was some kind of 'computer' thing and fixed it. This week my emission light came on, so today I couldn't get it inspected. Have to take it in again tomorrow. Seriously? Its a freakin' brand new car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Nitro Suv in VA is:

$132 per month*