2008 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Love this Nitro

2008 Dodge Nitro SUV - Consumer Review

Love this Nitro
By Keith on

2008 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had mine four days but I'm in love with this vehicle. Initially was looking at other comparable SUV's and didn't even consider the Nitro until I saw one and then that's all I wanted. I have the inferno red and it's loaded with everything from the sunroof to the 20" chrome wheels and better suspension which are an option on the SLT. I love the very dark tinted windows in the back half. It's been a head turner so far and think I made a very good choice. Can't comment on gas as I'm still on my first tank but it drives great and has decent power. Outstanding price for what you get.

Looks, 20" chrome wheels, very dark tinted windows, Sirius radio w/MP3 plug, slide out cargo floor and the 110 volt AC plug on the back of the center console so your not limited to the cigarette lighter type plugs and can use anything electrical in it.

Haven't found anything I don't like about it yet. It could use a little beefier looking floor mats given the appearance of the SUV. This is a mean looking car and I bought better rubber floor mats that look similar to tire treads to go over the carpeted ones.