2008 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: 4.0 liter V6--R/T version

2008 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

4.0 liter V6--R/T version
By Petros on

2008 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I tested both the 3.7 and the 4 liter engines and found that the 4 liter was a rocketship compared to the 3.7 engine. I purchased the 4 liter. The R/T package will also get you 20 inch wheels and a sports turned suspension. The R/T version handles as well as my Audi A4 in tight corners with this package and I am amazed at the quickness of this SUV. Very little lean. Fuel economy is rated at 21 miles per gallon and with only 350 miles, I am getting 18.2mpg. The interior fits my style and is very confortable. The slide and go storage is great for anyone with a sore back getting items out of the rear end. Built in GPS, subwoofer, bluetooth and 20 gig hard drive with Ipod plug in. I am happy.

Performance, sound system, Clear view out all sides of vehicle. 4WD system works great in snow. Auto dim mirrors, auto headlights and tow package with backup warning system. Answer your phone with the stereo system.

Roof racks and cover for rear cargo area. Grab handle for passenger assistance.