2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: My first brand new vehicle wha

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

My first brand new vehicle what a bust
By pearlmelodey on

2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I am shocked that the issues with this vehicle has not been recalled for safety and public relations. My locks have gone out twice now, i replaced them only to have them go out again, door openers broke on both front doors. and air conditioning quit. locks and a/c are both electrical problems. Live in Texas can we say heat exhaustion in June...triple digit temps and I have no air. This is unacceptable. These are clearly factory defects that should be replaced at no cost to the owner. Did i mention I cant' even open my hatch because there is only one key lock on truck. Im livid with the vehicle the company and the local dealership could care less..just that almighty dollar. B.S.

postive note love the room the style of vehicle was a must have in 2007 it however has two badddd blind spots in the front window region. not good...Don't think i will ever purchase a dodge again.

require customer service a priority! remove blind spots. most of all take accountability in factory defects. my issues with this vehicle are factory defects with electrical system. wiring harness A/C controls and locking system. Take note of what customers are saying...Mine drives beautifully but I can't lock it and can't use my hatch or air conditioning. Im suffocating here in Texas with my 2 year old grandson. Give a dam!!!Please