2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Love my Nitro

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

Love my Nitro
By Linnea on

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely in love with my Nitro. I bought on New Years Eve and drove it home on the 1st of January of 2007 - I think it was the first one the dealership sold. I have the sunburst orange - the body style is so slick some people think it is a "baby" hummer - I a a real estate broker so it looks good when I drive into the great neighborhoods and it gets attention - it fits several guests very comfortably and it is fun fun fun to drive. I practically live in it and I can't say enough great things about my car.

Love the look and the sunroof and the roominess - I can carry almost anything in it - I love the outlet plug - I love the sunroof - I love the whole console look

Several things I would improve and they may already have done it for the 2008 - I think it needs an extra plug in for phones or Ipod in the front in the 2007 there is only one place to plug in the dash - the outlet is also a nice feature. Better gas mileage - although I get about 25 on highway.