2007 Dodge Nitro 3.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I am done with Dodge

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV - Consumer Review

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am done with Dodge Vehicles
By Cpittman on

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I stumbled upon this site just now and can't believe how many others have had the exact same issues with their Nitro as I have. Snapped door handles, wipers that just quit (at the worse times), window motors that went out (a yr into owning the vehicle), uncarriage leaks from the front and rear, TERRIBLE gas mileage, dashboards lights that would all go out and vehicle stall. I was in a bad situation when I got the truck and pressed for time so I wasn't able to research this thing like I should have. If I could go back, I NEVER would have purchased this truck and the moment I am able, I'm getting rid of it!
By thunderf4
on 01/05/12 07:42 AM (PST)

1st there is a recall on the wipers, 2nd plastic door handles wont last long if you pull on them to hard to much, yes there is a lot of plastic in it, 3rd i believe there is a recall on the stalling too. Whenever you start having issues with any car start doing research online to see if there are recalls and or how to fix the issues.