2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Great SUV

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great SUV
By Monica O. on

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Dodge Nitro for a little over four months. I've got to say that I love this car. I have the blue Dodge Nitro and it's a head turner. I have not had any problems with it so far. I have travled in it a lot and to me it is great on gas on long trips. My family really enjoys this car. The nice part is that my son can spot our car easily. He's three and her can tell you that's mom's car. Not a lot of people have this car yet so it's easy to spot. I was thinking about getting a Jeep Liberty but it seems that everywhere you turn there goes a Jeep Liberty. I wanted something different and thats exactly what this vehicle is.

I love the design on the exterior and interior. The seats are comfortable and so is the ride. I have gotten many compliments on this vehicle. I have even got some from dealers from other dealerships.

The only majior improvment I have are the seats. They are supose to be stain and odor resistant, not true. My son spilled a drink and instead of repelling the stain it drawed it in. I cleaned how it instructs you to and it come out.