2007 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Good with looks but thats it!

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

Good with looks but thats it!
By Yolanda Rodriguez on

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Nitro in 12/07 and its a head turner and I was exited but not for too long. It is up to the second recall. The first was for the brakes and the second for engine stalling. I do not feel safe after these recalls. The engine makes a noise that the service dept. does not know what to do, I have to attempt to buckle my seatbelt several times before it locks, the stain guard on the seats do not work because I've tried to remove stains that do not come off. All the service lights have come on twice so I need to get that checked. I also think that it has poor quality paint because a pigeon pooped on the hood and I didn't wash the car right away and It ruined the paint in that area.

Nice exterior appearance. It has an electrical outlet in the back which is good to charge items like a camera etc. It is also very spacious in the back. But thats it. This does not outweigh the dangerous flaws in the vehicle.

Lights should turn on when you turn on the vehicle. More economical on gas.