Used 2007 Dodge Nitro SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV

View reviews for a specific Nitro model:

It is what it is !
By tom

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This Nitro parked in my garage is buy far the best 4 wheel drive I've had in several years. It's 4 wheel drive out performs that of my Grand cherokee Limited. Sure there has been a few recalls. So what! Recalls are fixed free. I have 30,000 on this Nitro now and I can't complain at all. You take care of it and it will take care of you.

Favorite Features

None of my neighbors have anything that looks like it. All there trucks look the same. "Lifetime powertrain warranty"

Suggested Improvements

Blind spots at door mirrors. Silverstar headlamps.

I GOT A LEMON
By rtimbs

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just want everyone to know that my 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. Not only is it the worst vehicle I have ever owned Beaman I is the worst place I have ever received service. They do not completly fix the problem they just fix in enough so it will run. I have a problem with the ABS light and the speedometor not working. It happen last year and the service dept. at beaman did just enough to get it working again and now that the warranty has run out it has gone out again. I will neve own another Dodge product nor will I ever send anyone to beaman dodge to buy a vehicle. They talk a good game but when something goes wrong they want fix it.

Favorite Features

NONE

Suggested Improvements

HAVE A RECALL AND FIX IT

Nitro stinkz
By t

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I think the Nitro stinkz.I will never recommend anyone to buy one. It gets bad gas mileage, it handles very, very poorly, Side mirrors are to big they get in the way. You can't see cars at the stop signs. Sunroof leaked.

Favorite Features

Sound system

Suggested Improvements

Don't build it no more

fun to drive
By danielle

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

i love this car its fun its comfy and roomy i love the u connect feature i love the slide out floor in the trunk area makes it easy to get to stuff in the back it holds a ton of stuff as a soccer mom trust me it holds alot i love this car so does the family

Favorite Features

i love the size its not to big its not to small and the engine size is perfect i also love the boxy masculine style of the nitro

Suggested Improvements

better gas milage not that it is bad but it could be better the windows on the front doors could be a bit bigger but thats about it

Bad Choice...DON'T BUY
By Deann

2007 Dodge Nitro SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Ever since I purchased the nitro i have had nothing but problems with it every time i take it in to get service they have a number of recalls and usually keep my suv for 5 days.. the roof racks have riped off 3 times, cant get the door to the gas cap open without a stick because the casing is broke for the 2 time there is no foot space on the driver side....sometimes it wont start... the engine light comes on and off continously...pieces of the interior vents are falling off...just a all around bad car

Favorite Features

tire pressure sensor

Suggested Improvements

everything